- Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
|Уровень зарплаты||Регион||Требуемый опыт работы|
|3 - 5 000 USD per month||Aktau||3 years experience as CFO or equivalent|
- As a true business partner to the CEO, assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and company`s long-term strategy.
- Development tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO and make actionable recommendation on both strategy and operations.
- Engage the board finance, audit, and investment committees around issues, trends and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery.
- Assist in establishing yearly objectives and meeting agendas.
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with company strategic plan, especially as the organization considers potential acquisitions and collaborations with external organizations.
- Serve as a member of executive leadership team.
- Participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
- Develop short-, medium-, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports, Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget). Weekly cash flow forecast.
- Complete analysis of financial results. Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches).
- Develop and maintain capital budget.
- Assist in development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity – based financial analysis to provide insight into the organization`s operations and business plans.
- Participate in corporate financial policy implementation as a member of the senior management team.
- Represent the company to financial partners, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Remain up to date on audit best practices
Accounting and Administration
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial and management reporting for company board of directors, oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Mentor and develop a direct team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation and the building of an effective team dynamic.
- Guide larger, cross-divisional team outside of direct span of control within financial discipline areas.
- Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
- Serve as final point of escalation for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable issues
- Develop and manage accounting staff
- Serve as a key point of contract for external auditors. Manage preparation and support of all financial external audits.
- Oversee weekly cash management. Approve weekly payables. Execute check signing
- Oversee Accounts Receivable management and provide support to collections activities
- Represent company in effort with investment bankers
- Prepare various analyses and reports required by corporate development efforts
Insurance/Real Estate/Legal Affairs
- Manage the company`s insurance program
- Manage the company`s real estate affairs consisting of leases and sub-leases with various landlords. Negotiate new lease renewals.
- Manage the company`s legal affairs in the areas of cargo claims, bankruptcies and other small claim matters
Qualification and competencies requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Master’s degree in Finance/ Accounting, CPA and/ or MBA is an advantage
- At least 3 years experience as CFO or equivalent, preferably in Energy sector at international organization with annual budget of at least $ 10 million
- Experience working with information technology staff to manage finance and accounting software package
- Effective verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills
- Skilled in various applications to include: MS Office, 1C version 8.2, PowerPoint, e-mail
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies
- Significant experience in or knowledge of accounting, compliance and reporting
- Motivated individual with proven initiative
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English and Russian is a must, Kazakh is an advantage
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Financial Officer