- Coating Manager
|500 - 1000 000 tenge per month||Aktau||10 years|
In priority Expat from pipe factory from Russia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, India.
Provision of apartment for living and transport
English knowledge is required
- To facilitate implementation of a long-term Coating strategy for the business
- To develop and implement the best engineering and production practices
- To drive a reorganization process with a main focus on Coating shop efficiency
- To build a sustainable system of skill-management and trainings required for the targeted coating projects
- To ensure compliance with regulations concerning the plant and equipment
- To ensure compliance with Corporate and Government Health and Safety requirements
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgment
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Providing Consultation
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Staff Management
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Develop a technical vision aligned with local market requirements and lead all aspects of technical development according to growth objectives of the company.
- Build, develop and manage technically sound team at middle and junior levels
- Develop CAPEX projects according to the market requirements
- Develop emergency contingency maintenance plan
- Maintain H&S system according to corporate standards
- Ensure compliance with all legal and technical requirements established by the regulator
- Perform research and development in the pursuit of new product offerings
- Providing technical expertise on existing products
- Researching outsourcing opportunities for hardware when necessary
- Participate in all required meetings providing input and recommendations.
- Research materials, processes and market requirements;
- Arrange meetings and liaise with engineers and other departments, including marketing, to discuss and negotiate appropriate production processes, costs and commercial issues;
- Make presentations to senior design management or clients, either when bidding for a contract or to present design proposals.
- Ensure the efficiency of the product
- Ensure the product’s cost-effectiveness
- At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Design or related field is an advantage.
- At least 10 years of operational experience in pipe protective coatings, including 5 years in managerial capacity
- Experience in protective coating systems used for pipelines (internal and external) both for onshore and off-shore
- Position suggests leading multicultural team. Must have respective leadership qualities and ability to optimize resources when required
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a must; Russian is an advantage
- Strong presentation, oratory, and written skills.
- Demonstrated ability to finish multiple projects on time and scale.
- Experienced using tools to design and improve business processes.
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and Adobe Products.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Motivated individual with proven initiative.
- Liaison with suppliers and customers as required.
Travel may be required.
If you are interested please send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coating Manager